Saturday 2 April 2011

long time no see:)

I'm so sorry for the 4 months of silence..esp to dear Qila(; .Been busy for awhile now(pfftt, reason sama je mamat ni-.-'').
Honestly, there nothing much going on here in Moscow...the timetable for the 2nd semester of my med school was really cruel(may be too much), packed and of course tiring...


the weather here also to be honest doesn't helped at all . It's already spring in Moscow(yeay!)..but the spring here was not as I expected : I really cant differentiate the winter and the spring here. The temperature is still cold(below 0, usually -7 to -9) and the snow flakes keep on falling, just like in winter..sigh*


all of this made me really miss my home,,, but fear not, my flight to Malaysia will be in the 24th June:)
frankly, I already listed all the must-eat-food during my summer break.
Here are some of the names in the never-ending list(:
-sate
-nasi lemak sambal paru**all time fav:)
-satar
-bubur pulut hitam
-cendol leman dawi(y)
-patin masak tempoyak
-nagoden(nostalgia dowh:P)


cant wait to see my family and friends...


p/s: x sabar nk claim kat org yg dah janji nak belanja tutti frutti:P

No comments:

Post a Comment